View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: N.F.L. Hopeful Announces He Is Gay

I thinks it's promotion, but not Gendreau's promotion. It sounds to me like Outsports decided to make him their latest poster boy and Gendreau was simply apathetic about it.

Of course, naturally, the press caught the story and now whether he likes it or not, he is Alan Gendreau: gay kicker.

The press, who would be the first to tell you it doesn't matter if he's gay, will never let any of us forget the fact that he is gay as long as he is kicking a football.