View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #16
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: N.F.L. Hopeful Announces He Is Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It isn't promotion.

Why should they have to act any different around you than you would with a girl?
It sure is promotion. Gays have been on a big time promotion of their lifestyle for the last few decades. He is free and has been free to bring his boyfriend wherever he wants. Most people know gays and some have gay friends but most straights don't hang around closely with gays because their lifestyles are really different. I'm not going to appologize for not wanting to hang around a man that likes penis and anus. I grew up around gays in the 70's because one of my best friends sisters was gay. Never appealed to me and they thought and acted way different.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote