View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: N.F.L. Hopeful Announces He Is Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It isn't promotion. It is just not hiding. You assume you can bring your girlfriend/wife to a party or events. Why shouldn't he bring whoever he is dating? That isn't promoting. It is acting like everyone else.

And read the article because the title to the thread is misleading. This guy has been openly gay for almost a decade. {Quote:////}

This doesn't suprise me.

Why should they have to act any different around you than you would with a girl?
I can only control what I'm comfortable with and I'm not comfortable with open gay acts around me. (Mostly Guy dudes) They can act anyway they want to but not around me. This is where I draw my personal line.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote