View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #14
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Cosell 2013 draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
That kinda makes my ears red! The more I read and YouTube this guy he's slowly making my DeAndre Hopkins want go away. If he can stay healthy, why not?

I know a lot of folks were high on him from the git-go. It's taken me a while to come around.

Does everyone who liked him early-on still like him as much? (did that make sense?)
I still do. While I dont think his upside is as high as some of the other receivers, I think his floor is much higher. Very safe pick (with the caveat being "if he stays healthy).

Just counting the guys in first round consideration (Hunter, Patterson, Austin, Allen, Woods, Hopkins)-

Ranked by Potential:
Patterson
Hunter
Austin
Hopkins
Allen
Woods

Ranked by Floor:
Allen
Woods
Hopkins
Austin