View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: N.F.L. Hopeful Announces He Is Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I don't get the "bravery" of coming out. I don't need to know somebody's sexual preference. Problem is that gays want to promote their lifestyle and force it into every area of life. Kick the damn ball through the goal posts and shutup. We don't need to know.
It isn't promotion. It is just not hiding. You assume you can bring your girlfriend/wife to a party or events. Why shouldn't he bring whoever he is dating? That isn't promoting. It is acting like everyone else.

And read the article because the title to the thread is misleading. This guy has been openly gay for almost a decade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
A good 1st step would not be knowing in the 1st place. They want their lifestyle to be celebrated. That in itself is wrong. BTW, I employ gay people and have gay friends, but they respect my wishes about controlling their behavior around me.
Why should they have to act any different around you than you would with a girl?