View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: N.F.L. Hopeful Announces He Is Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He's coming out so he doesn't have to act like he's straight.

The thing is that there have been lots of gay football players who've never come out. But. Those guys live in fear that they're going to be found out and that they'll be made into pariahs. The ones who have come out have been "outed".

This is a good first step to getting to the point where we don't need to know.
A good 1st step would not be knowing in the 1st place. They want their lifestyle to be celebrated. That in itself is wrong. BTW, I employ gay people and have gay friends, but they respect my wishes about controlling their behavior around me.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote