View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone want to trade up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
I would prefer they trade out of the first if they can get another 2nd round pick. We could kill two birds with one stone then.

Don't know if I can name players from the draft, I'm used to posting over at the official forum lol.
You can name anyone you want, go for it, we have a whole section dedicated to mock drafts and college prospects. Probably had 100 Texans mocks over there this year. Trade ups, trade downs, stand pat, whatever you think of, you can make it up and post it. No big deal, just don't attack other people and it's all good.