View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #70
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Yeah, lets just use the 1st round pick on a WR whether there is a WR that deserves that pick or not. Heck, lets just pick a WR with every pick this year. Pay no attention to any of our other needs, and that even if we had AJ, Megatron, and Fitz, we still have an average QB at best who would struggle getting them the ball.
It is a need....just saying they need to address it this year...it is more glaring need than in the past....but we should have addressed it years ago in my opinion but we keep putting it off.

I was expecting Lestar Jean to do something and Martin too....and then there was Jacoby Jones and we know what happened there.

I can understand we have other needs as well....but when Dre says something....people listen.......and fans too......just saying.
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote