View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #51
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Do not over look Hunter's 40.5 vert pro day increasing it by an inch over combine. Very intriguing prospect that despite dropping balls after injury still had 1,000 yds. May need to shake off mental issues of the ACL but tons of ceiling. Weighed in just under 200 at combine. Many mocks have him in second but IMO not much of a reach at #27.
Yep. He is an intriguing prospect. If he was a bit heavier with good hands, to go with his speed and size, he would be going in the top 10, possibly top 5. A guy like that simply does not fall unless there are some character questions. Weight, can be added and hands can be improved. Height and speed generally cannot be improved.

I had been mocking him to 27 for a while and then in the last non-trade down mock, had Allen falling to the Texans. To be honest there are a lot of interesting WR prospects in this draft. If the Texans went WR I would be happy with Allen, Patterson, Hunter, Woods, or Hopkins. I think there are fine gradations between them and all of them would have an opportunity to succeed as the #2 to AJ.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote