View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #83
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Here's the list on NFL.com. They have commentary for each pick. The bare bones list is:

Brown
Daniels
Ryans
Cushing
Watt

I would assume that Watt is #1 and Brown is #5, but it's hard to assume anything when they left off AJ. They do mention AJ in the Daniels summary:
That commentary doesn't even make sense. What does being the 3rd overall pick have anything to do it with it? By that logic Carr should be disqualified.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote