View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #49
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

I just watched some film on Pough...He was lined up outside a lot...In fact...I didn't see him in the middle much at all...

He moves well in space...Finds the ball quickly...Looks like a good athlete...Looks like he can cover pretty well...

But I didn't see him take on many blocks at all. He had a free run a bunch.

I don't see him as a full time ILB in a 3-4 at all. I think he could play on passing downs inside no problem...But in a 34 the ILB have to be able to take on guards on a regular basis...they have to have the strength to not lose ground and to shed to make plays....

I don't think he fits this defense unless you're going to line him up outside.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote