View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You know I like the first three .... I had all three at those spots in the TT member mock. (copy cat )

To be honest , I think they could move back 10 spots or so and still get Short while picking up an additional pick maybe a 2 & 3 or 4 the latter you could use on an ILB as there are several who I think present value in the 4th round.

I like the rest of it too .... You addressed OT where I didnt get around to it in time.

I could live with Bray at that comp pick but Im still not sold on any of this years QB's being successful in the NFL.

Cooper Taylor is a better version of Dester McCoil who I took in the 7th in the TT Mock. Big , fast and will lay the lumber. Gives them someone to match up with those damn TE's in dime packages.

I think Jake Stoneburner will play a decade in the NFL ....
I don't really care for a receiver in the seventh round. Give me a RB (James or whatever his name at Miami?)to compete for the third spot or a tall CB that needs work on technique like the UCLA guy (Sheldon Price?)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote