View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #17
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake's 1 and Only Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I have to agree with BL here. I don't see Hunt as a 1st round pick, maybe a 3rd based on size and build with hope for future development.
I agree with BL on everything except him not being a fast twitch athlete. I think he is a fast twitch guy, it's just a little hard to tell b/c he's playing against lesser competition and he's still learning the game. This at times causes him to hesitates a little after the snap.

He's not 1st round ready right now but i could easily see a team with an aging expensive pass rusher (Indy, ATL) take him in the 2nd as the eventual, cheaper replacement imo. I see Aaron Kampman, Jared Allen type heights with him ...but it's gonna take a few years on OJT for him to get there.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote