View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Final Mock

Love the mock draft. I only have one real issue with it and a couple nit pik issues. 1. Your waiting until the 5th round to take a secondary player. We have good starters but we have minimal depth. We need a quality CB and/or Safety earlier, that #3 Safety plays alot of snaps, alot more than a backup O-lineman or a QB that won't see the field for another 2 yrs.. 2. The 6th and 7th round guys I think could be a little better. Instead of Stoneburner I'd take a chance on Lucas Reed's athleticism as a receiver or Michael Williams as a blocker, depending on what you want at TE. I'm not familiar with that 7th round WR at all, so I'll just have to trust you on that one. I do like the added WR depth, the position chosen in the 7th.

Overall, very good job.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote