View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #65
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
He got two of them last year, and he got his safety buddy from the U this year.
That's enough.
His safety buddy isn't going to help when he gets double coverage everytime he is on the field. I like Justin Hunter WR from Tennessee and he might be around in the second round. If not him I like Terrance Williams WR from Baylor. Both of these guys should still be around in the second round. If Cordelle Patterson from Tennessee is still around in the fourth or fifth I would take him too even though he is kind of raw.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote