View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #99
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
So, this could be us?

Correction...this WAS us....remember the Rosencopter anyone just to name one....

If I'm not mistaken.....weren't the Texans up a few TD's with only a few minutes to go when Rosencopter and other panty shlarting events occurred to cause the Texans to lose the game. Ah, the days when the Texans were a pure laughing stock....

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote