View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Texans have to add another high quality pass rusher. I just can't envision them going into next season with merciless and reed and a mid round rookie. Reed generated very little pass rush last year plus he got hurt, and merciless didn't generate a lot of pressure on qb's in the pocket, but did a good job once they started to scramble.

They have to get watt more help up front in the pass rush department...specificall from the edges. I like Washington, but I don't know if he'll be enough in his first year.
I think Washington will beat out Reed by mid season. He discovered his foot placement was wrong towards end of season and you could see him getting much better.