View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
BB, like TexansSeminole said the Dolphins have lots of holes to fill and upgrades to make they need lots of help and most likely won't be looking to trade up.

What if instead we trade with the 49rs'. They currently have 1-1st, 2-2nd, and 2-3rd round picks. They're an elite level team looking to get back to the Super Bowl and realize that they can't stay on top forever so they're making a push to win it now. They also need a new backup QB. We give them #27 in exchange for picks #34 (a high 2nd) and #93 (a low 3rd). Now they also have pick #74 and I'd be asking for #34 and #74 but I'd settle for #34 and #93 which I think is more realistic. That would give the 49rs' 2-1st, 1-2nd, and 1-3rd so that they still have selections in each round and thus aren't feeling like they're left out of a round. It would also give the Texans 2-2nd (#34 and #57), and 3-3rd (#89, #93, and #95). We could then get our WR and OLB in the 2nd and a DT and lots of value in the 3rd.
Same principal as my trade so yes. Dolphins have been in negotiations with Chiefs for Brandon Albert OT. The offer on table is a Dolphins' second round. Two firsts, their remaining third (after trading with us) would allow them to bring in quality to fill their holes especially if ALbert signs. Three starters + a very good third round player is about all a team expects in a draft.