View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #62
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 48491 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

I'm not really that excited about any receivers coming out this year. I also kind of think the Texans may trade down to get more picks so, that's gonna suck if it happens for people showing up for the draft party.

Also, no point in bitching about Schuab....he is starting what a 4 year contract this season so you know he is here for min. of 2 years and no QB's in the draft nor free agents really excite me.

Plus you know, Kubes loves those draws on critical downs anyway it seems so we should just re-sign KW as he is a great blocker for that 3rd and 6 Kubiak is not going to throw on.... :/

fap fap fap

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote