View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #36
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McGinn gauges WR class with quotes from various NFL Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jppaul View Post
I would rather have him than Patton, Wheaton, Rogers or Bailey. For me he is just behind Woods, Hopkins and Allen.
I like Wheaton, but he's smaller so I give Dobson a slight edge. As I said earlier I watched them both during the Senior Bowl & was impressed w/ both of them because they seem to have good showings against most of the cb's. Dobson got hurt his Senior season which seem to hurt his production, but the physical tools seem to be there. I also recall that he has one of if not the lowest drop % amongst the WR prospects. So sure hands is yet another added bonus.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote