View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #60
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Every WR in the draft has some sort of glaring red flag about him, and no matter how much you may like one specific guy, it seems like every one of them has a pretty big flaw. DeAndre Hopkins likes to pooh the bed. Keenan Allen ran a godawful time in the 40 and has a knee injury. Cordarrelle Patterson is a one year JUCO guy, Tavon Austin is short, it goes on and on and on. There are good WR's that can surely be had at #27 and #57 so I'm not going to freak out if they don't take a WR first, I just hope they at least get one early.
That's why I like Marquis Goodwin from UT, and not because I'm a UT fan. I see world class speed and I see a guy who can contribute right away.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote