View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #9
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Next years QB's ..... Where are you going to have to draft that guy at.

I expect the Texans to have another solid season in 2013 ... they will not likely be in position to draft one of the premium QB prospects (without a move up). I find it doubtful they find a rookie starter in the 3rd , Seattle got damn lucky.

Im not sold on Bray .... But unless Schaub takes this team to the Superbowl , I dont see him on the team in 2014 .... and his replacement probably isnt on the roster.

It'll only cost them 9m , prorated over three seasons Vs the cap to cut Schaub after next year ....

If they can get a QB they believe in somewhere in rounds 3-4 ..... I think they do it .... looking beyond Schaub.
i think there could be at around 4 1st round graded QBs next year. unlike this year which maybe doesnt have one. One of them will be available at the 32 pick and even if we must move up 10spots it doesn't cost as much as years gone by
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote