View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149996 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
Only have to issues with this mock bray and mauti.

in the same round i think i would rather have pough from howard. i just prefer him more as a prospect.

i understand your admiration for Bray but im too pumped for next years QBs to be happy with this pick. Other then Bray and mauti i would be very very happy with this draft

nice work
Next years QB's ..... Where are you going to have to draft that guy at.

I expect the Texans to have another solid season in 2013 ... they will not likely be in position to draft one of the premium QB prospects (without a move up). I find it doubtful they find a rookie starter in the 3rd , Seattle got damn lucky.

Im not sold on Bray .... But unless Schaub takes this team to the Superbowl , I dont see him on the team in 2014 .... and his replacement probably isnt on the roster.

It'll only cost them 9m , prorated over three seasons Vs the cap to cut Schaub after next year ....

If they can get a QB they believe in somewhere in rounds 3-4 ..... I think they do it .... looking beyond Schaub.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote