View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #34
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McGinn gauges WR class with quotes from various NFL Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Good info. I just cannot understand why Aaron Dobson isn't getting much attention. I like the guy & outside of playing for a small school, Marshall, he seems to have quite a bit of potential. Very good hands, good speed (4.4 forty), good size @ 6'3" 210lbs, & runs good routes. He & Wheaton were both praised for this at the Senior Bowl & yet he still doesn't seem to get much attention. If the Texans got this guy in the 2nd or 3rd, I honestly would be excited to see what he is capable of.
I would rather have him than Patton, Wheaton, Rogers or Bailey. For me he is just behind Woods, Hopkins and Allen.
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote