View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake's 1 and Only Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Aparently I'm not smart enough to understand what you are saying. I'm guessing you dont like the back end of the draft.
something like that.

Margus Hunt is a very raw talent to grade out by Texans as worth a first rd. pick. flashes big play potential but not a fast twitch athlete, production based off raw strength & over matching lesser competition. Maybe end of 2nd early 3rd?

love Terrance Williams here, my pick as well. Need & value both come together to form a perfect match.

A little higher than I have him but heck, like his game & future potential. Already runs a good route tree now needs to develop his blocking tools, seems willing based off tape, could be Owen Daniels replacement in time.

Bostic is a solid warrior type mentality, aggressive through the whistle sometimes to far after the whistle. Main concern is would he come off the field on 3rd downs, majority of time I feel he would but still insurance ILB has to be addressed.

very high for Luke, coming off season he didn't even play because of injury, even had medical exclusion @ the combine. Good RT candidate to develop but not athletic as Newton, I don't know. trying to catch lightening in a bottle again I guess.

same thing with Denard Robinson, jack of all trades but master of none. I actually prefer him to stay @ QB see what Chip Kelly thinks?

I don't mind giving Ray Ray a chance in camp but only as an undrafted rookie.

Bruce is another likely undrafted free agent, though I certainly like position addressed late in the draft.

Have to give you a hard time but mostly because those of us who've followed you have missed your contributions, you are a valued & respected member held in high esteem around here

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote