View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #18
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl.coms 7 round draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
No OLB, ILB, safety or Nose? I would be furious even if I am okay with players selected if those positions ignored.
My thoughts exactly. Looking at how things developed in this draft this is who I would have drafted.

27. Sylvester Williams - Pretty much a perfect fit for our system. He can hold up against the run and rush the passer.

57. Keenan Allen - Could turn out to be a real steal.

89. Phillip Thomas - Interception machine, instinctive, and good against the run.

95. David Quessenberry - OT- Can play C, G, and T but I would look at him to be our eventual replacement at RT. Nasty player.

124. Ty Powell - Good player who worked out very well at the combine. Very high upside.

160. Sean Porter - Looks like the Texans believe that he can play ILB in our system. Plays stronger than his listed strength. Saw one play where he abused Warmack from Alabama on a power play. It was very impressive.

195. Steve Williams - Very good production in college and did very well at the combine. Has a knack for breaking up passes. If coached up I believe that some of those broken up passes could be turned into interceptions.

201. A.J. Klein - Seems to lack some of the physical traits that one looks for but he is just the kind of guy you want on your team.

233. Jasper Collins - Slippery WR who knows how to play the position.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote