View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013   #1719
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
^^

Thirded...

Thanks to 76, dutch and steel. And also everyone else that participated and helped along the way.

Tried to rep you guys, but I must spread it around.

4th'd!

Yeah , thanks for all the effort that went into this exercise. Happy to have participated for the first time since we moved to this site.

I think we learned quite a bit about some players as well as the perception of specific positions and how we +/- value them.

It''ll be interesting to see if the NFL GM's look at those positions (WR , DT , ILB , OLB and RT) they way many uf us seem to , some of which I believe is fueled by the Texans needs almost as much as the needs of those other teams.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote