View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #57
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
So does that mean you think that we will draft a HOF QB this year? Cuz we never drafted Scwaubby, ATL did. If he wins the next 3 superbowls in a row, he would have to be considered right? But it still wouldn't affect our draft grade.
I was just joking around (and I know where Schaub came from, btw). We might have already drafted our HOF QB (which would be Yates) or we might have gotten him as a UDFA (Keenum)... OR we might draft him this year.

Some people are mocking us drafting Schaub's replacement this year; although I expect us to draft Schaub's replacement next year when there's going to be a much better crop of QBs coming out.

So if we're going to draft an HOF QB, I expect us to do it next year.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote