View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #19
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hunt over Kawan Short to replace Smith?
Short is a nice player but he doesn't have near the ceiling that hunt has. I think if we got hunt at the end of the first it'd be a steal, whereas I think shorts value is late first early second.

I like shorts game, but he can't do a lot of the things hunt can do just from a pure ability standpoint. Hunts ceiling is very, very high.

I've gone back and forth over the last couple months and if we stay at 27 I think hunt provides the most value to this team in the short and long term.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote