View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Margus hunt. If he's not available Cornelius Carradine. Hunt is physically as gifted as any d line prospect you'll find. Plus he's a good football player with a good motor. He plays with a lot of energy. Even though he's 6'8" he plays with good leverage and good strength. Hunt is about as freakish an athlete as there is. But unlike some other guys, his athleticism translates to the football field. I think if Hunt was in a better conference or played more football he'd be a top 10 pick easily.

Hunt would be a rotation player this year and eventually replace Antonio.

I would even play some three man fronts with smith watt and hunt all in at once.
Hunt over Kawan Short to replace Smith?