View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #1717
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I just wanted to thank everybody who participated in this yrs TT Mock Draft. I appreciate the time that some of the best and brightest mockers spent to make this yrs mock a success. Very few MB's have members that will contribute to a full 7 rd mock.

I hope it was as much fun for y'all as it was for me. This mock helps give the entire MB a sense of where certain players should be valued. It is a guide for people who dont follow the draft as closely as we do.

I would like to give a special thanks to 76, Dutch and Blake for helping me with this. Without them I doubt the draft would've been a success. As work has become hectic.

Hope everybody had a good time and will continue to participate next yr.

Thanks

Jay
Seconded. I can't believe we actually made it through all the picks! Pretty cool, as I don't think that has happened before. Usually things die out around the 5th-6th round. Anyways, thanks everyone for participating and keeping it moving along. Enjoy the real draft on Thursday night!