View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl.coms 7 round draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Look I don't know much about any of these prospects but this mock draft is a joke.
Wait a minute, if you do not know the players how can you say it is a joke? Disagree and say why but do not label as a joke. Seriously good players. He can substitute an OLB like Q. Smith in 5th & ILB in 6th like Beauharnais. There is every indication that Smith may be willing to go with Mitchell at NT for season and go with what he has as back up or select an UDFA (TJ Barnes) or a vet for back up.