View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #1715
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

I just wanted to thank everybody who participated in this yrs TT Mock Draft. I appreciate the time that some of the best and brightest mockers spent to make this yrs mock a success. Very few MB's have members that will contribute to a full 7 rd mock.

I hope it was as much fun for y'all as it was for me. This mock helps give the entire MB a sense of where certain players should be valued. It is a guide for people who dont follow the draft as closely as we do.

I would like to give a special thanks to 76, Dutch and Blake for helping me with this. Without them I doubt the draft would've been a success. As work has become hectic.

Hope everybody had a good time and will continue to participate next yr.

Thanks

Jay
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote