View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #53
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
We need to draft either ILB or NT pretty high for this defense.
I simply don't see them drafting a NT early. They have dealt w/ the combination of Cody & Mitchell & acted as if it sufficed. I think Mitchell is an upgrade over Cody & they could possibly draft someone to rotate w/ Earl later in the draft, but I think Earl is going to get an opportunity to start. I'm not saying I like it or agree w/ it but based on the Texans lack of concern for that position in the past, I would be surprised if it all of sudden becomes a concern & they give up on a young Mitchell.

I think the best available LB, ILB or OLB, will be an option considering it has already crossed their minds to move Reed. A little flexibility in options, but I think it will be WR or LB early. The star WR wants a running mate & the owner wants a playmaker. I think that's enough said to be honest.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote