View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl.coms 7 round draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I have a feeling you are going to be real disappointed with the real draft. Real drafts don't always workout where you fill all holes. These are good players for the spots taken. I want defense especially NT more than anyone especially NT.
Yeah, we only have to look back 12 months for me to be disappointed by our draft, lol. Here is my thought, we really need WR 2, ILB, OLB, safety and NT. In my draft and others, ILB can be had in 5th. So even without a trade down we should fill all those. Only the team knows how Newton is healing and how he might be by game one. That is the kink, imo. Still a late round Rick Wagner along with Harris could get us through a few games. A highly possible trade down picking up another day two....? YOWZA!