View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #52
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I can't imagine any scenario where Sharpton is our future at ILB. He might be our ILB for the first game or two of the season but my expectation is that we're going to draft Cushing's running mate -- Minter, Te'o, Klein, or Bostic.

I don't have too much of a problem with Sharpton as a backup. I think he can be good depth even though I'd prefer Dobbins and/or Ruud.
We need to draft either ILB or NT pretty high for this defense.