View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #31
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Darrelle Revis to Tampa Bay Bucaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Playoffs was making a swipe at Asidd over the whole "my sources say Ed Reed...." rumors that turned out to be some other dude making stuff up. Remember?

Asidd was coming here and repeating stuff that was flawed and/or total bunk. Playoffs in this thread made reference to it, so I think Asidd is either half-joking or pretty angry at him for the jab.

Just my best speculative answer on the situation.
Yeah, I kind of figured, but this guy has been saying crap to Playoffs a lot today. Check his recent posts.