View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: nfl.coms 7 round draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
No OLB, ILB, safety or Nose? I would be furious even if I am okay with players selected if those positions ignored.
I think even though we hate Kubiak, we appreciate his brilliance so much that we take it for granted. Year in & year out this is one of the better offenses in the league even though it's put together with guys most of us wouldn't have selected. Kubiak is successful with them, so they're "good enough" & not as much a need as OLB (or outside pass rusher) even though we've drafted a number of them through the years. Mario, Connor, Cushing, Brooks, Mercilus,

We've got Ed Reed & Danieal Manning at safety. Along with Kj, Jj, McCain, & Harris, I don't think there's a team in the league with a secondary like we got.

This is an offensive driven league. We need to be able to gain 400 yards on a bad day. Score 30 points a game, just for the heck of it.

It's time for Wade to make some lemonade.