View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #4
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl.coms 7 round draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I have a hard time believing they will draft a QB with 4 on the roster already. Not that I am against it, I just dont see it happening. I also have a hard time taking a RT in round 1. Especially being a ZB team, we excel in finding less in demand linemen who are more athletic. I love the WR in the 2nd, opening up the 1st for a TE or DE, and a MLB in the 3rd.
I don't think they'll go QB that early, but if thy really likep Bray, Mcghee would be pretty easy to get rid of.