View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #32
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McGinn gauges WR class with quotes from various NFL Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
You said it yourself. Small school, potential, measureables. Where is the production? I am not saying that he is bad. I am saying that he hasnt done anything worth talking about just yet. Ive heard bits and pieces about him though. Sleeper type prospect. We will see soon.
Well, from what I have read & seen I do know injuries hampered him some his senior season & his QB wasn't all that great nor was the talent around him. I'm not saying the latter 2 were the sole reasons for the lack of eye popping stats, but they can contribute to the problem. From what I saw at the Senior Bowl to go along w/ the limited other film on him as well as what I have read, he seems to have the potential & tools. I like the kid, but I guess we all have that 1 player some may have not heard much about but think highly of...I guess that's Dobson for me.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote