View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #31
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McGinn gauges WR class with quotes from various NFL Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Good info. I just cannot understand why Aaron Dobson isn't getting much attention. I like the guy & outside of playing for a small school, Marshall, he seems to have quite a bit of potential. Very good hands, good speed (4.4 forty), good size @ 6'3" 210lbs, & runs good routes. He & Wheaton were both praised for this at the Senior Bowl & yet he still doesn't seem to get much attention. If the Texans got this guy in the 2nd or 3rd, I honestly would be excited to see what he is capable of.
You said it yourself. Small school, potential, measureables. Where is the production? I am not saying that he is bad. I am saying that he hasnt done anything worth talking about just yet. Ive heard bits and pieces about him though. Sleeper type prospect. We will see soon.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote