27. Houston Texans: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State. I don't agree with Watson being a first-round pick, but he shows more athleticism on the field than in drills and teams appear to be intrigued by his upside
57. Texans: Keenan Allen, WR, California. Thanks to a slower 40 time and prolonged recovery process, Allen could wind up in the late second-round. He wins with burst in and out of breaks and reliable hands at the catch point.
89. Texans: Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
95. Texans: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida.
124. Texans: William Gholston, DE, Michigan State.
160. Texans: Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific.
195. Texans: Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas.
201. Texans: Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame
233. Texans: Rodney Smith, WR, Florida State.
I would love this draft!!!