View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Heh you kind of named almost everyone. I agree with all except maybe Sharpton. I just don't see much there. He seems alright but at this point one has to wonder can he even make it through a season.

Really hoping Harris steps up and we have a battle on the nickle spot. Would be nice to see one of the young players step up and develop to be the 3rd guy there especially how we have issues against the spread as is. Can never go wrong with some quality depth in the secondary.

Out of these Mercilus may be the biggest key though defensively since one would like to think he has the highest ceiling of those mentioned.
We are on same page on Sharpton but I do expect him to play 100% for a new contract.