View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #50
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

I'm not the biggest schaub fan,but like my fellow draft man like to say,they got schaub for a song. His contract is very avg,17m g money and its basically a 2 yr deal counting this season. They can draft his replacement this year or next.

On to the wrs, the more I watch these guys,the more I think its going to be hunter or williams. I hear the chatter about hopkins,but his lack of ability to create a gap after coming out a cut kinda alarms me. He is a guy who plays with an nfl caliber qb. Patterson is a guy I wouldn't touch and have said as much many times. The good thing about the combine is if u see alarms,you go back to the tape. Patterson fights the ball and doesn't trust his ability. Also his inability to run a straight line while his hips are open is a concern. I could go on because no one is perfect,but from what I see in their ability and upside,I think its hunter or williams.