View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft

ESPN is not going to tweet out selections before they're announced by the commissioner this year. I'm glad, because that kind of ruined the suspense of the draft.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/-nf...r_a2&eref=sihp

Quote:
Markman has told all ESPN NFL staffers not to tweet out selections prior to the announcement of the Commissioner for the first round. The edict is likely to extend into the second round as well. "The majority of the people we have heard from say they prefer not to be told in advance," he said. "Is this a perfect scenario on Twitter? No. But I can only go by the majority of what we heard and I think we are making the right decision. We could get beat on some stories but I'd rather get beat on a couple of draft picks on Thursday night than anger the majority of the fan base. We'll definitely do that for the first round and into the second round. After that, I don't think people tweet out picks by pick, anyway."

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote