View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #107
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
2010 Brees. He had average players all around him he made better. Best player around him was Marques Colston and he only had like 70 receptions for just over 1k.

2005 Brady had Corey Dillon and...? Nothing else. Not even a receiver with 60 receptions or 1k in yards. His best receiver was David Givens.

2004 Brady had nothing. Top back was Antowain Smith with 642 yards. Top receiver Deion Branch with 57 receptions for 803 yards.
How convenient you leave off the defenses in your discussion of it being a team sport. Wait how about the game planning by the coaches as well? I thought Belichick was a genius and regularly out coached others. And here I heard Sean Payton was designing an O to get the ball all over the field.

Quote:
Not sure this aversion to just admitting Schaub is who he is.
My comment was about trite truisms.