View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #18
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT or DE in first 3 picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well, you ask if we've QWever drafted to fill holes and I answer back, yes and give examples.

Then you change it up so that it's about drafting to fill ALL our needs. Any year I point to, you can always say "Yeah, but we needed one of these, too.
you made the statement "I can't remember a year under this regime where they didn't draft someone to fill almost all (if not all) of the holes perceived that year going into the draft.". So I asked you to give me an example. Wasn't trying to draw you into a Kobayashi Maru conversation.I just don't remember us ever doing that. I always remember everyone bitching after every draft that we didn't fill this need or that need. Was just wondering if I was remembering wrong.