View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #33
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock 2013 Draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Sort of ready to see us create a new chapter here by selecting better talent on the offense side of the ball.
I'm just ready for this draft. I don't see too many ways that we can go wrong with our first four picks. Lots of good talent there. It's the late ones where it seems like Smith always try's to get cute and passes on good players for players no one has ever heard of.