View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013   #3
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 55012 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Evo's Fuggin' Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Solid draft, but I don't think some guys last that long.
I don't know, man. Not Walters, Mayock, SI, CBS, NFL or several other "experts" have any of my picks going before the Texans pick at their slots. There are a few here and there, but mostly not.

Of course we're all just guessing, educated or otherwise. I usually nail two picks a year, altough not the round they go in. Last year I only got one: Devier Posey - again, not in the round I had him in. I think I had him in the 5th.

Anyway, everyone's mock's go south on draft day...but it sure is a lot of fun.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote