Thread: Titans
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004   #13
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy
Default Re: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TITAN83
And J-mac will be replaced with Calico Is he ready yet I can honestly say I don't know but when he does settle in the NFL life he will be another one of those that can sell jerseys.
Quote:
There is no question that the Titans gave up on a budding young receiver in Justin McCareins when they traded him to the Jets this offseason, but if second-year WR Tyrone Calicoís performance through the first two weeks of camp is any indication, the team should be fine without McCareins. Calico stood out in the teamís workouts last week with the Falcons, burning Atlantaís first first-round pick, CB DeAngelo Hall, several times. The biggest knock on Calico these days are his lapses in concentration during practice, but those are fewer than in the past. Another receiver who is opening eyes is Jake Schifino, who might be sneaking ahead of Darrell Hill and Eddie Berlin for the No. 4 WR spot.
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...?mode=afcsouth

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote